SHRED-ALL TEXAS HIGH SECURITY SERVICES FOR HIGH SECURITY NEEDS.
Our company specializes in secure on-site and off-site destruction of confidential data. We destroy documents, microfilm, fiche, magnetic media, CD's, and other forms of confidential and proprietary material. Serving Montgomery & Walker Counties in Texas, Our clients include government, healthcare, financial services as well as many other industries. Our promise is to establish long-term relationships with our clients by providing them with superior security, outstanding customer service and cost-effective pricing.
SHRED-ALL TEXAS PROVIDES:
- A guarantee as we are Certified and Bonded.
- On-site shredding service at your location.
- Off-site shredding service at our secure shredding facility.
- Free estimates on all jobs.
- Shredding service to fit your needs: daily, weekly, monthly, or on-call.
- Comprehensive economical shredding programs.
- Client witnessing.
- Prompt and courteous service.
- Free collection containers.
- A Custodial audit trail and a Certificate of Destruction certifying
the date your materials were destroyed.
- Removal of all shredded waste and recycling of shredded paper.
We conform to Hippa, Facta and all other local, state & federal government laws and regulations
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) of 1999 requires banking and financial institutions across the US to protect the confidentiality and security of consumer data.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1995 requires that healthcare organizations across the US be responsible for the secure electronic transmission of patient information and the secure storage and disposal of that information.
- The Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act of 2003 (FACTA) added new sections to the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act, intended primarily to help consumers fight the growing crime of identity theft. Accuracy, privacy, limits on information sharing, and new consumer rights to disclosure are included in FACTA.